Wednesday, December 3, 2014

VIE's Femme: Lexie Jansma

Active in SL since 2007 and first started out as many of us did; taking her clothes off ... Now don't we wish we had been around at that time to witness that ;)

She's the owner of Siren Productions the creators of the SeXXX Sells event, the Jewelry & Accessories Expo, Menswear Fashion Week, The 24 Events, and Latex Fetishwear Fashion Week. Another gorgeous as well as remarkable woman of Second Life - here, in a shoot by Rachel, presented today as this cycle's VIE MSL's Femme:

-- Lexie Jansma --



Name: Lexie Jansma
Favorite activities on SL: Going shopping especially for shoes. I also love to go out exploring and seeing the sights. I love quiet nights at home with my family watching movies or playing games. I enjoy going sailing with my better half or going out motorcycle riding or anything where I am behind the wheel.
Guilty Pleasures: Shoes and Shoe Shopping!
Ambitions: Spending time planning great events, having fun, enjoying time with my family, spending with my husband, and being lazy between the busy times!
Turn-ons: Confidence...a great smile...a cocky attitude but knows how to be respectful. Someone who knows what they like and how to get it. Dark hair...strong legs...great butt!
Turn-offs: Idiocy, People who don't listen, attention seekers
SL People I admire: My Husband he is amazing and supports me 200%. My sisters they are all hard workers and they do amazing things all the time.
If there's one SIM you need to visit its: Hmmm I would say my home however its locked...and any others I cant think of! Come shopping at Jewelry & Accessory Expo!



No comments:

Post a Comment