Friday, December 26, 2014

Dear Henry: Christmas with the family!

Every two weeks Henry cleans out the VIE MSL mailbox and takes some time to answer a question from a needy, pathetic or simply highest paying blogreader.

Sometimes harsh, hardly ever subtle, mostly innocent but always helpful (or at least trying to be). If you have a delicate issue you need professional help with - just go out and get some... if you can't afford it and nobody else wants to help you could always consider e-mailing Henry.


Dear Henry,

First of all; I really and totally love my SL girlfriend - she fun to be around with, intelligent and on top of that we have great sex as well. Since last week I have a problem though - she brought me along to meet her mother. Normally I'm not really into that SL parents and their children crap but since this relationship seemed to be getting serious I thought it was a good idea. I was so wrong... now ever since I met her mother I've been having these dreams and fantasies where I take and please her mother in every way possible... That woman is amazing! Now I still think I love my SL girlfriend... but every time I'm pixelating her I'm thinking of her mother... what do I do?

M.T. Ucker


Dear M.,

I don't think you could have asked this question at a better time. As always, but what else would you have expected from me, the answer to your question is fairly simple. I'll try to keep it short - we have some xxx-mas joy to spread after all.

From what you're describing I'm pretty sure the mother is also in to you. Think about it, her husband (the father of your gf?) is most likely a big looser. I mean; they play make-belief father and mother in second life? with a full grown-up daughter  - he's probably one of those men who where kinda nice and decent to the mother when they did meet and he just forgot to go away... playing a father in SL? really? Chances are by now she's looking for a real man... one of those adventurous bad boys - and that's gonna be you!

Like I said, perfect timing. What you need to do is this: 1st - get some mistletoe from marketplace (pref wearable) and then, 2nd - replace the default kissing animation in there with something a bit more direct *grins*. Feeling up, groping, fingering, rubbing the clit... maybe even eating her out... anything like that. Then walk up to the mother and casually point at the misteltoe. Now when she accepts the animation be prepared for some shame and drama in public chat... she has to do that -no worries, it probably means nothing. 

You apologize... tell everybody it was the first time the mistletoe was used and before you can say "clit" she'll be in your IM telling you how much she really wanted that and how much she really wants you... you're in!

Now be ambitious... once you have the mother there's no need to quit fucking the daughter... Just play along with their weird role play and tell the mother you'd be happy to continue helping her out while at the same time give her daughter the sexual education she needs to not end up with a looser husband like her mothers. No need to be weird about it - after all, it's only make-belief parenting!

Just follow my advice and this is gonna be one hell of a merry Christmas for you M. !!

See you all next year!

Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment